WOW THATS OFFENSIVE.
THANKS FOR THE HOLE IN MY HEARTS
I suffer from flashbacks of the last time I saw my mom (she was in the hospital) and the single time I saw her lying in the funeral parlor. These flashbacks are getting progressively more frequent and vivid. I know its not real, but I break down each time and I relive it in my mind. I used to be able to keep it behind closed doors, but the other day I broke down in tears at work from it. I really need help, but I don’t know what to do…
I think I may have PTSD.
The thought is always there, even during my rare moments of happiness. It just looms over me, but sometimes it suffocates me.
teenage city witches…
- boiling love potions in the kettle
- enchanting instruments to play their favourite pop songs
- lighting a cigarette on a floating candle
- going back in time to watch a tv episode they missed
- hiding an owl in a ‘no pets’ apartment
- dying their hair at the flick of a wrist